Wednesday, January 27, 2021

REMEMBERING THE LEGACY OF THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED.AND THOSE WHO SUCCEEDED THEM.

 UB40 - Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.To say, in waves of words, the thing you wrote, fucked me up, was hard to take it. Strangers to friends, history of hits and misses.The only beneficial result of the trump administration for me is that I have learned, finally, how to spell hypocrisy and disingenuous.


No Free Rides. OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING US LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE WE ARE. WITH DEMENTED BIDEN FAILING AT EVERY PUBLIC SPEAKING THE LEFT IS THROWING A " HAIL MARRY ".REMEMBERING THE LEGACY OF THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED.AND THOSE WHO SUCCEEDED THEM.
No photo description available.
Cow to Buffalo: Frogs, Snakes, Hackers, Monkeys To http://Dodge.To do again and again. Jewish whales, family affairs, Cons to run. THE TALKING GIBBERISH.Twists And Turns, Lots Of Luck, Spiders And Snakes Tales. The Wall Street Journal, Let's Adventure .REMEMBERING THE LEGACY OF THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED.AND THOSE WHO SUCCEEDED THEM.


Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies.  I think I may need to exhaust all options.. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and.. without restrictions...Hopefully this will give a home for someone to start to rebuild their life. This is what the charity “Help 4 Homeless Veterans” are all about.

Chasing the Sun.Sons to shine, big, strong, witty and wise, heads above the common, dances in the air, winds to wings, on a bright and sunny day. One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn.Snake Dances, birds and bees, fags out of box, monkeys to see ...
No photo description available.
Nobody could ever convince me to think that.I can make it in life.I am stupid.Nobody would every say. I have a talent for words,I was meant to be great.REMEMBERING THE LEGACY OF THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED.AND THOSE WHO SUCCEEDED THEM.That is Wrong.I am a failure.
Dicks, Frogs, Seven Snakes, Monkey Swingers, Cum Suckers, friends of yours, sinners and saints.
ROCKSTOROLLGEMSTOFINDPEBBLESONSHORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Dicks, Frogs, Seven Snakes, Monkey Swingers, Cum Suckers, friends of yours, sinners and saints.
Good Times. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.NY escapees. Dicks, Frogs, Seven Snakes, Monkey Swinger...


I’m sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you!Posting pics on Social Media to define who you are. Irony is so dead.”Wisdom is more precious than pearls.””Nobody would every say. I have a talent for words,I was meant to be great. That is Wrong.I am a failure.
With some great news. I already wished you a Happy Birthday yesterday. But, just to make visible, Happy Happy Birthday Girlfriend!! Blessings Be Upon You.Close up..OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.A fun day at a home. "Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!"Why Not Beaches.Giants on the land:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.

Is it true that the poor is used to the ′′ halter ′′?Is it true that the poor believes in church, politicians, and media?Love, Lights, Lucky Breaks. DRAGON DREAMS. Family Affairs. Lots of history on the free rides for cows, cattle, hippos, and snakes in the grass, trades to do: tips online to share..... Go with that, have to have, things, stuff, good times to start, steps to take, more mountains left to climb. Time running away with me, clocks to watch, moments lost in time.Nobody would every say. I have a talent for words,I was meant to be great. That is Wrong.I am a failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment